Serena Williams and Is Shemar Moore’s Relationship: From Aloof to Married
Serena Williams and Is Shemar Moore are still married after 16 years of marriage. The tennis superstar and the “The Good Wife” actor have a complicated relationship that has seen its ups and downs, but they’ve stuck through it all. Here’s why Serena and Shemar are still together:
1. They Have A strong Family Bond: Serena and Shemar have a close family bond that has helped them weather many of their disagreements. In an interview with Essence, Serena said that she trusts her husband completely and believes that he would never do anything to hurt her or their children. “[He] is someone who I know loves me unconditionally,” she added.
2. They’re Loyal To Each Other: Even when things get tough, these two always remain loyal to each other. When reports surfaced in 2017 alleging misconduct by Moore, Williams took immediate action to address the situation with her husband. “I stand behind my husband 100 percent,” she said at the time. “This is not who he is.”
3. They Stick Together Through thick and thin: In spite of their rocky relationship, both Serena Williams and Is Shemar Moore have stood by each other through thick and thin – something that speaks volumes about their commitment to one another. Throughout their 16 year marriage, they’ve been through a lot together – from infertility treatments to overcoming health scares – proving that they’re a powerhouse couple capable of anything
What are their Love Life Highlights?
Serena Williams is currently married to her husband, Alexis Ohanian. The two first met when she was a teenager and he was working at Reddit. They got married in October 2018 and have one son together. Some of their love life highlights include:
-The couple got married in October 2018
-They have one son together, born in May 2019
-Williams has won 22 Grand Slam singles titles and 12 Grand Slam women’s doubles titles
-Ohanian is the co-founder of Reddit
How did they meet?
The couple met while they were both attending the University of Georgia in Athens. They started dating shortly after and got married in 1998. The two have been through a lot together, including a child she gave birth to in 2002 and his exit from professional basketball in 2009. They’ve also had their share of controversies, most notably when Serena was caught using an illegal performance-enhancing drug during the 2007 U.S. Open. Despite all of this drama, they seem to be strongest as a team and are still going strong today.
Biggest Struggles in their Relationship: Money, Social Media, Church
1. Money: The biggest struggle in their relationship according to many is money. Serena has admitted that they have had to work hard to make ends meet since they got married and she has even said that she would not take any money from him if he ever left her. Ismar has also mentioned that he can be overspending and isn’t always sure how much money they have left.
2. Social Media: Another big issue for them is social media. Serena has been very open about the fact that she doesn’t feel comfortable with a lot of the things that are posted on Ismar’s social media accounts and vice versa. They often argue about what should or shouldn’t be shared online and it’s been said to be one of the reasons why their marriage has been rocky at times.
3. Church: According to some reports, their relationship started to suffer when Serena decided to start attending church again after a long absence and Ismar didn’t really appreciate it. He felt like she was pushing him away and wasn’t being open enough about her beliefs, which caused a lot of tension between them.
Pros of being Married to Serena Williams
1. They have a strong connection. Serena and Ismar have been married for over 10 years, and they seem to really connect with each other on a deep level. There is definitely something special about having a spouse that you can truly trust and rely on – which is something that seems to be very important to both of them.
2. They have a great balance in their relationship. While some people might find it boring or mundane, Serena and Ismar manage to keep things interesting by spending time doing everything together – from going on vacations to just hanging out at home. This makes for a cohesive whole that is much stronger than either of them could ever be on their own.
3. They are able to compromise without feeling resentful or disappointed. One of the biggest challenges in any relationship is finding a way to compromise without compromising your own wants or needs – but Serena and Ismar seem to be really good at it. In fact, they often come up with compromises that benefit both of them in different ways, making their bond even stronger as a result!
Pros of being Married to Is Shemar Moore
1. They have a great relationship.
Both Serena Williams and Is Shemar Moore are apparently very happy in their marriage, which is evident by their numerous social media posts together and the fact that they’ve been married for over 10 years. They support each other through thick and thin, and their connection is evidently strong enough to weather any challenges life throws their way.
2. They have kids together.
Moore and Williams are parents to two beautiful children: daughter Alexis Olympia and son Zakariya Malachi. Their children are a major source of happiness in their lives, and they love spending time with them both at home as well as on family vacations.
3. They share similar values.
Moore and Williams seem to share many common values, including a commitment to family, integrity, and hard work. They also both enjoy spending time outdoors hiking or biking, which likely contributes to the strong bond between them.
4. They’re able to keep things exciting in the bedroom.
Moore is known for his impressive sexual prowess, which has led some people to speculate that he may have helped contribute to Williams’ continued success as one of the most successful female athletes of all time. Whatever the case may be, it seems clear that Moore is more than happy to help keep things interesting in the bedroom!
What do they have in Common as a Couple?
1. They have a shared history
Both Serena Williams and Isamar Moore were born into families of professional athletes. Williams was born to a tennis father and Moore was born to an NFL quarterback father. Both couples share a common history of hard work and dedication to their craft.
2. They are both strong-willed individuals
Both Serena Williams and Isamar Moore are strong-willed individuals who don’t take kindly to anyone who tries to tell them what to do. Both couples have had their share of public disputes, but they always manage to patch things up quickly.
3. They are loyal to one another
Serena Williams and Isamar Moore have been married for over 10 years, and during that time they have never divorced or had any other serious marital issues. They are both loyal to each other, even when things get tough