Why you should be following these fashion bloggers
There are so many fashion bloggers out there that it can be hard to know which ones to follow. But if you’re looking for some inspiration and want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, following these fashion bloggers is a great way to do it. They’ll teach you how to dress for your body type, what colors work best with your skin tone, and how to add an element of style to any outfit. So whether you’re just starting out on your fashion journey or you’ve been following the trends for years, these Boston-based bloggers are worth following.
1. Kaylee Yap is a blogger who specializes in dressing young women in professional settings. Her blog, Style Me Professional, covers everything from career advice to tips for dressing for interviews.
2. Kayleigh Ziegler is another blogger who focuses on dressing women in professional settings. Her blog, Dress For Success, provides advice on everything from how to pick the right clothes for business meetings to how to dress for networking events.
3. Emma Chapman is a blogger who specializes in helping women look their best when they’re traveling. Her blog, Emma’s Traveling Style Blog, covers everything from packing tips to advice on what hotels and restaurants offer the best food options when traveling abroad.
4. Shannon O’Brien is a stylist and writer who focuses on creating timeless pieces that can be dressed up or down. Her blog, Sew What You Wear!, features tutorials on
Who are these fashion bloggers?
There are so many fashion bloggers in Boston, and they all have unique styles and perspectives. Here are 15 of the best:
2. Style Me Pretty
3. Fashionably yours
4. The Wardrobe Maven
5. Andie’s Closet
6. The Krazy Coupon Lady
7. Sweet Caroline’s Style Blog
8. Chic Mama Knits
9. Something Blue Something New
10. The Simple Life with Cotter Coxx
11. Two Hands Sewing Studio
12. My Little Pony & Me by Lori Fenton-Smith
13. One Fine Day by Brooke Nevin-Boyd and Lily Nichols-Boyd
14. Flipping Out For Fashion by Liz de Jong and Melissa D’Angelo-Martinetti (aka “The LBD Ladies”)15
What does each of the bloggers have to offer?
1. When it comes to fashion, there’s no one better than the Boston bloggers! They know their stuff, and they’re always up to date on the latest trends. If you’re looking for advice on what to wear this season, these women are your go-to sources.
2. Some of the bloggers focus primarily on fashion advice, while others share their personal style tips and techniques. Whatever your style interests may be, you’re sure to find a blogger who shares them on the Boston fashion blogosphere.
3. Each blogger has her own unique voice and perspective when it comes to fashion, so be sure to check out their individual websites for loads of inspiration!
Follow their social media pages for more contact information
To get in touch with the fashion bloggers you should be following in Boston, follow their social media pages. Some of the most popular accounts to follow include those of Lauren Singer of Style Me Pretty and Brooke Babin of Brooke’s Closet, both of which post daily content about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics. Also worth checking out are the pages of local boutiques like Lulus and J.Crew, as well as online retailers Mango and Net-A-Porter.
Top 5 blogs to follow in Boston
If you’re a fashion lover, then you should be following these 5 Boston-based bloggers.
1. The Gilded Lily
The Gilded Lily is a blog written by two sisters who specialize in high-end fashion and accessories. They post photos of their latest finds and reviews of the best clothing brands in town.
2. Sew Much Fun
Sew Much Fun is a blog written by two sisters who are passionate about sewing and creating clothes from scratch. They share tutorials and ideas for making your own clothes, as well as outfit ideas and inspiration.
3. The Wardrobe Workshop
The Wardrobe Workshop is written by three friends who love to share tips on how to style your wardrobe and make it look its best. They offer fashion advice, outfit combinations, and budget-friendly shopping tips.
4. Style Me Pretty
Style Me Pretty is written by a mother-daughter team that focuses on personal style with a focus on finding affordable pieces that can be dressed up or down for any situation. Each post includes outfit ideas, product recommendations, and styling advice.
5. Boho chic & more
Boho chic & more is an blog written by two friends who are obsessed with all things boho, floral prints, and natural fibers! They share photos of their latest outfits, DIY tutorials, lifestyle tips, and more!