What Credit Cards to Avoid
There are a few cards you should avoid if you want to maintain good credit. Here are three:
1. The Discover it® card. This card offers 0% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 15 months, which is great if you’re trying to get your debt under control, but it’s not the best option if you’re looking for a long-term credit card.
2. The American Express® card. This card offers 5% cash back on all purchases, which is great if you’re looking to maximize your rewards, but it’s not the best option if you’re looking for a low-cost credit card that will help you save money overall.
3. The Mastercard® card. This card doesn’t offer as many benefits as some of the other options on this list, but it does have one advantage: its interest rates are high (16.24% APR). If you can afford to pay off your balance each month, this might be a good option for you, but if not, some of the other cards on this list might be better choices.
Credit Card Websites to Consider
If you’re looking to get a new credit card, there are a lot of websites to consider. Here are five of the best:
1. Nerdwallet – This website is great for finding deals on credit cards. You can compare different cards and see how they would work with your budget and spending habits.
2. The Points Guy – This website provides tips on how to use your credit card rewards wisely. You’ll learn about different redemption options and how to maximize your points and rewards.
3. WalletHub – This website is a resource for finding the best credit card for you. You can compare different cards based on features, rewards, fees, and more.
4. CreditCards.com – This website offers information on all types of credit cards, including those that are specific to certain regions or countries. You can also find tips for improving your credit score and understanding your borrowing options.
5. CardRatings – This website provides ratings and reviews of different credit cards, so you can make an informed decision about which one to choose.
The Best Credit Cards To Have At Your Disposal
When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of choices out there. But which one is the best for you? Here are three of the best credit cards to have at your disposal.
1. Chase Sapphire Reserve: If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line credit card, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is definitely it. Not only does it offer great rewards rates and benefits, but its customer service is also top-notch. Plus, its security features make it a great choice for those who are concerned about their personal information.
2. American Express Platinum Card: If you’re looking for a card that offers luxury travel benefits, the American Express Platinum Card is definitely worth considering. This card offers fantastic perks like access to exclusive hotels and flights, as well as reduced rates on car rentals and cruises. Plus, its customer service is always available to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
3. Citi Double Cash Card: If you’re looking for a card that offers generous cashback rewards rates, the Citi Double Cash Card should be at the top of your list. This card offers 2% cashback on all purchases, which can really add up over time. Plus
When it comes to credit cards, there are a lot of options available to you. However, not all of them are worth your time or money. In this article, we will be discussing the five best credit cards for 2019, based on our own personal experience and opinions. We will also be providing tips on how to maximize your rewards and minimize your fees, so make sure to read through the article carefully!